Easy & Delicious Organic Recipes For Your Vacation
Organic Chicken Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes Yield: 4 servings
An easy to make delicious chicken salad. Serve with greens. Alone, this recipe is Paleo-Whole
30- Keto compliant. Of course you can serve on bread if desired.
- two cups home cooked or rotisserie chicken cooled and diced 1/2″
- 1 cup diced cucumbers 1/2″
- 1/2 cup purple grapes quartered so you get more sweet in each bite! (keto you can skip if desired)
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios or your favorite nut!
- mayonnaise to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- sea salt pepper to taste
- Optional: greens avocados
1. Combine all ingredients except avocado and greens (if using) and stir with desired amount of mayonnaise. Add sea salt and pepper to taste if needed.
2. Serve alone, place on a bed of greens, or scoop into half an avocado
Organic Tomato and Spinach Tortellini
Total Time: 25 minutes Yield: 4 servings
- 8oz tortellini (uncooked)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 minced onion
- 4 diced Roma tomatoes
- Spinach (2 cups)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Fresh cracked pepper and salt
- Quarter cup vegetable stock
- Red chili pepper (crushed)
- Parmesan cheese
1. Medium heat 1 Tsp. olive oil and cook onion until fragrant. Add tomato and season with red pepper flakes, paprika, pepper, and salt. Stir for 3 or 4 minutes.
2. Add garlic, spinach and vegetable stock to the skillet on medium heat, about 2 – 3 minutes until spinach wilts just a little. Remove from heat.
3. Cook tortellini following package instructions.
4. Add pasta to the skillet with tomatoes and spinach. Stir and warm on medium-low heat, adjust seasoning and serve with a good sprinkle of parmesan and a drizzling of olive oil.
Organic Skillet Chicken With Garlic Cajun Sauce
Total Time: 25 minutes Yields: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken thighs
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. Cajun spice mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 110g sliced button mushrooms
- A 125ml low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 scallions
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 3 sliced carrots
1. Preheat the oven. Now season the chicken lightly with pepper, cajun spices, and salt. Take a big frying pan and put the heat on medium and warm the oil. Add the chicken skin side down and cook until browned for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side. Clean any residual oil and keep only a little for the onion.
2. Now put the onion in the frying pan and stir. Mix the mushrooms, garlic, carrots, red bell pepper in the skillet at intervals of one minute, and don’t stop stirring. Sprinkle with pepper and salt and sauté until the vegetables get brown. Gradually pour the broth. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Return the chicken to the pan.
3. Place the skillet on the bottom and roast for 20 minutes. Adjust and taste the seasoning. Sprinkle with chopped scallion. Divide the vegetables and chicken and serve right away